What are the odds? What are the odds?

It's true! Its a same it turned out to be this version of me though, and not the version with superpowers :(

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Spec-freakin-tacular!

An epic conclusion! Great work man!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

...wtf?

your animation and voice acting is brilliant, but...what the hell? nothing...happened!
got hungry, got food, got angry. totally befuddled

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Great + Bad + Bad = Not so good

3 things to rate a game by are graphics, story, and most importantly gameplay.
While its a great sign to see a game with a worthwhile story on newgrounds...finally, the gameplay of this is quite slow and fiddly. While graphics are of least importance, the blockiness is a particular style that im not sure is 100% appropriate for this gameplay style. +8 for story, -3 for gameplay, -1 for graphics.

Keep it up though! U have the potential for a great game in you!

Canabalt Canabalt

Really fun

Really fun, Really addictive, and Really easy!
I reckon you should make this for iPhone, it was made for it!

-:.Someday we'll be gone.:- -:.Someday we'll be gone.:-

I just melted into the couch

This is the lullaby i've always wanted :D

FruityLoops for life!

garlagan responds:

haha XD
Yeaaaah =P

~DT~ Stars ~DT~ Stars

sweet

literally, sweet as in "aww" sweet. i can see this playing on my sterio to play just before bed, its..oooh wait! HHHERES the trance. hay thats pretty good!

Tears of life(TN remix) Tears of life(TN remix)

Go on...

Nice tune and beat, but, like my 2nd song, it was more like a neverending intro than a song. but a new lead instrument wouldnt hurt i reckon.

TerraNation responds:

yea i see what u mean but hows trance is always have intro, never liked start the song with main theme direckly will be to repeativ, adding another melody yeai beening trying its not that easy make fit well for it, but since this was more fun made nothing really gona change on it