-:.Someday we'll be gone.:- -:.Someday we'll be gone.:-

I just melted into the couch

This is the lullaby i've always wanted :D

FruityLoops for life!

garlagan responds:

haha XD
Yeaaaah =P

~DT~ Stars ~DT~ Stars

sweet

literally, sweet as in "aww" sweet. i can see this playing on my sterio to play just before bed, its..oooh wait! HHHERES the trance. hay thats pretty good!

Tears of life(TN remix) Tears of life(TN remix)

Go on...

Nice tune and beat, but, like my 2nd song, it was more like a neverending intro than a song. but a new lead instrument wouldnt hurt i reckon.

TerraNation responds:

yea i see what u mean but hows trance is always have intro, never liked start the song with main theme direckly will be to repeativ, adding another melody yeai beening trying its not that easy make fit well for it, but since this was more fun made nothing really gona change on it

Animal Rap Animal Rap

pardon?

i honestly cant hear a word you're saying.add a countermelody, and turn ur voice up!

mikkalthered responds:

thanks for the review

Sigh Like The Wind Sigh Like The Wind

Pleasant

calm and all, but..its kinda..lacking in expressive techniques. (music student here)
some dynamic varience or solos or something would be good

Viperodriguez responds:

I know. I've been tinkering with this for over seven months and I just can't get into the right frame of mind seriously work on it.

LoZ Twilight Princess Medley LoZ Twilight Princess Medley

resppectable, creativly joined, but a tad thin

you have good potential, you could have made this a 10, but there was only ever 1 real tune. add some counter melodies, or a chord progression, or something. otherwise, jolly good show!
PS. the several different tunes were binded together seamlessly, good work :D

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2

scguitarmaniacdeluxe addicted me

its great. yeah....its .....great. by the way, who the hell is curly?

And Go!!! And Go!!!

skin and bone

it had a beat, a bit of a melody, and a little synth. but man, you're working with the bare essentials! its like trying to make a car entirly out of toothpicks, no matter how much work you put into it, its still not going to work, BECAUSE ITS MADE OF TOOTHPICKS! more instruments, a chord progression, and a solo, and your ratings will go up by 5

GoldbloodedDragon responds:

I know, this was made, like, 6 months ago. Looking back, it's terrible.
My latest song, though, is really good.

Check it out if you want!

Tetra Arsenic RMX Tetra Arsenic RMX

intriging, or however you spell that

interesting, and totally unique, but there were a bit too many blank spaces. keep on trucking though

PGegen responds:

I think you're referring to the spaces in the song when I cut back and forth between the original song and the HM remix sections - if so, then I'll definitely look into ways of integrating two pieces differently the the future.

Thanks for the review!

PGegen

Goldeneye "Silo-ed" || HM RMX Goldeneye "Silo-ed" || HM RMX

MAN!

man, man, man, ......man,.......man.................
...................................sw eet.

ur a champ. is there some way i can like, subscribe to you?

HouseMasta responds:

add me to your favorites